Kingsmere broadband issue featured in the Bicester Advertiser and Oxford Times (check out the links section on the right to have a read).
We will be contacting the builders and BT/Openreach again and will be addressing their responses and making clear the continuing issues for residents. We need to ensure that the builders understand that residents expect them to address these issues for their customers.
What we are asking Kingsmere residents to do –
- Display the campaign poster (Grab your “print at home” copy from the links on the right)
- Register your interest in Superfast Broadband with Openreach – http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/expression-gen.aspx
- Contact your home builder, BT and Openreach to share your poor phone/broadband experience. The more people that talk about it, the better.
- Let us know if you would like to contribute your time to help
- Keep an eye on the KRA Facebook page and the new broadband webpage for updates – www.kingsmerecommunity.com/broadband